What questions do you need to ask during an interview? The absolute worst thing you can do in an interview when asked, “Do you have any questions for me?” is freeze and ask zero questions! Many candidates will not ask any questions and that is a mistake.
You should be interviewing the employer just as much as they are interviewing you.
So what are some spot-on inquisitive questions to blow your interviewer away?
Questions You Need To Ask During an Interview
Here are 5 questions you need to ask during an interview:
1. If we fast forward one year, what would you hope we would have accomplished?
2. Can you give me an example or a story that best reflects your culture?
3. Can you describe what a top performer in this role would look like?
4. What do the opportunities for training and growth look like?
5. What is working for you like?
The Final Goal
Your goal is always to blow away the interviewer and have them think “Damn we need to hire this guy/gal they know what they’re talking about and would be a great fit for the organization.”
Do this and you will have a much greater chance of landing your dream job in sport! Be sure to browse our wide database of sport jobs across Canada and the United States by clicking on this link.