Wilcard Answer Claim
Proposed Article Title
First impressions matter. To put your best foot forward in this article, you need to make sure your article has a killer title. We've come up with one to form the basis of your article.
- The title should be used and the entire article you create must be based on it.
- If you want to change the title slighty, consult with us
- Use this article to guide the style and structure of the content.
- Avoid copying anything verbatim.
- Apply towards the sport industry.
- Think of relatable examples and use them for your piece.
Clicking on the link icon will open (in a new window) a reference link to an article that's similar in nature to the one desired for this.
Clicking on the cursor will open a popup containing the requirements for this particular article. If you like what you see, claim it before someone else does!
- Ask the indivdual that added this article suggestion if you need more explanation.
The claimer is the contributor that chose to complete the article.
- This individual has successfully claimed the interviewee's question and answer.
- They've either claimed or used their question and answer for an article posted on jobs.
- If you're curious anything relating to this, ask the claimer.
- Cannot 'unclaim' and are fully responsible for completing the article.
- Will be added to your job article management list and your clock to completion will begin.
- You will have 6 days to complete your article.
- Simply claiming an article without successfully completing it within the required timeframe will lead to the issuing of 3 warnings.
Claims are made on a first come, first-serve basis. Once claimed, the article:
Information regarding the significance of this keyphrase is shown in the columns to the right.
- The focus keyword or keyphrase is the search term that you want a page or post to rank for most.
Cost Per Click (CPC)
Cost per click (CPC) is the average cost per click if you wanted to pay Google to be seen as an ad. If someone is paying a high CPC, the keyword is usually more valuable.
- If the CPC is $0, that's good for ranking.
SEO Difficulty (SD)
SEO difficulty (SD) is the estimated competition in organic search, the higher the number the more competitive.
- This article idea probably isn't a good one if it's got an SD of more than 10. Please report it to us if you see it.
- Remember, the lower the score, the better in terms of being able to rank.